Tremendous opportunity to be an expert within an established EEO consulting firm. OutSolve's experienced consultants and staff are dedicated to unmatched customer service and offer year-round Affirmative Action and related consulting. Note: A business need must exist in order to be considered for this position.
Candidate must have the ability to learn software and regulations pertaining to the affirmative action program while establishing and maintaining client relationships. The candidate must have good critical thinking skills to help identify issues with client's data. Excellent written and oral communication, and the ability to be independently motivated are required. The candidate should also have strong organizational skills, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, good time management and multitasking skills. The candidate must also have the ability to work well with others and contribute to the overall success of the organization. A Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience, and at least five years of related experience are required.
- Maintain an average of 80+ clients, including mid-to-large sized clients of 50+ plans, as well as complex clients regarding affirmative action programs, EEO compliance, diversity metrics, and/or customized reports without supervision.
- Prepare annual affirmative action programs, EEO-1 & VETS 4212 reports, compensation analysis, and special reports for assigned clients.
- Prepare client's data prior to importing into software, which includes detecting any inaccurate or incomplete records with speed and accuracy.
- Provide consultation through on-site client training and/or webinars regarding regulations and requirements that pertain to OFCCP.
- Serve as subject matter expert with strong knowledge of regulations pertaining to the affirmative action program.
- Review results of all analyses with clients.
- Provide audit support in the event a client is audited by OFCCP.
- Clearly articulates the statistical computations included within the Affirmative Action Plan.
- Ability to identify and assess situations independently and make decisions promptly, that is in the best interest of the client, following federal regulations.
- Respond to client emails and phone calls in a timely manner not to exceed 24 hours.
- Participate in OutSolve's in-house client seminars and Client Summit.
- Lead one or more of OutSolve's monthly public webinars.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Team Lead or management.